Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Center Packet & a Sale!

Don't forget - tomorrow is the big sale on TpT!! Everything is 28% off in my store :) Stop by and see if there is anything you might need!

Cutie little button is from Ashley Hughes - I am addicted to her clip art!

Here is the new unit I posted - Enough centers for 2 weeks! :) I can't wait to use it!


Some of the activities included:

Click on the pictures to head over to TpT and get a full description of what's included.  Happy shopping!!

I have had a wonderful break and rested way too much and will probably die when the alarm goes off in the morning...but I can't wait to see my sweet children and hear all about their breaks!  We will be studying wants and needs this week and then I am super excited to begin talking about Christmas next week!  Have a great week friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...