Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

I didn't early vote - I know I should have!  So I got up early this morning, which I must say was a lot easier than usual since it was bright outside and went to the church next door and voted before school.  The students are bonkers today about the election!  We have been discussing the candidates and they have been eager to tell me who their parents are voting for  or have voted for.  They were SO excited to be able to vote themselves and get a sticker like I was wearing!  I used a free Election kit from Christie over at First Grade Fever! Super cute and it was FREE!! :) 


Here's my sweet friends sporting their "I Voted!" stickers.


Here is our graph of the votes.  I can't wait to see who wins so we can compare it with their votes tomorrow!


We have an Awards Assembly this afternoon, so I am sure the crazies will continue.  If you haven't voted, go do it!!  Happy Election Day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...